Duesenberg Pomona 6 Lap Steel w/Hardcase
The freely configurable Multibender is operated with the heel of the hand. Up to six levers (one per string) are mountable, which allow you to either raise or lower the notes on the individual strings to a preset setting.
Furthermore, the integrated capo, which runs along a track on the anodized black aluminum fretboard, enables freedom of movement between all keys without sacrificing the typical lapsteel riffs and licks that rely on open strings.
A roll nut provides tuning stability, while Duesenberg Little Toaster pickups deliver a clear and powerful sound that goes excellently well with distortion pedals or distorting amps. And the Duesenberg Speed pot controls work with a path of just 70˚ in order to achieve the lapsteel's typical swelling “wah” effects.
Duesenberg Pomona 6 Lap Steel w/Hardcase Specifications:
- Wood: 1-piece mahogany
- Width at nut: 65 mm / 2.56"
- Size: 94 x 19 x 4,2 cm / 37" x 7.48" x 1.65"
- Stringspacing: 54 mm / 2.13"
- Fingerboard: Black adonized aluminum
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Little Toaster
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Little Toaster
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg Multibender
- Hardware color: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSL16 (016-018-026-036-046-056)