Epiphone ES-339 Pro Semi-Acoustic - Ebony
Epiphone introduces the ES 339 PRO - an instrument with roots firmly planted in the classic era when Epiphone's Kalamazoo factory was producing some of rock's most legendary instruments. Featuring a reduced size ES-style body with Alnico Classic PROTM humbucker pickups, the new ES339 PRO semi-hollowbody from Epiphone turns heralds strongly to the past whilst breaking new ground in sound and style. This pack also comes with a free Gear4music guitar stand and deluxe padded gig bag to keep your Epiphone safe.
First introduced in the late '50s, the ES series became an instant rock classic, bringing the feel and look of an archtop to a generation of players who had grown up playing solid body guitars like the Les Paul. The ES-335, the first in the ES series, was an instant success. But for many players who were used to smaller solid body guitars, the ES-335 felt too bulky to play on stage. The new ES-339 PRO is the perfect remedy, featuring smaller body dimensions while still retaining the bell-like tone the ES series is famous for.
Epiphone ES-339 Features:
Body & Bridge
- Body: Reduced size Laminated maple body with solid center block
- Body Binding: 1-ply (cream)
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
- Colour: Ebony
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper D Profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-in mortise and tenon
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale: 24.75"
- Nut: 1.68"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with pearloid dot inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Fingerboard Binding: 1-ply (cream)
Pickups & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO
- Controls: Neck Pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Bridge Pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Neck Pickup tone, Bridge pickup tone
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson Vintage with tombstone buttons 14:1 radio