Martin DRS-1 Road Series Dreadnought Electro-Acoustic
This road series guitar from Martin is designed to be played live. The DRS-1 guitar isn’t so valuable that you have to hire a security guard to keep an eye on it at gigs, but the mid-range Martin price point suggests that you are getting a lot of acoustic guitar for your hard earned cash. The DRS-1 is a workhorse guitar for those that love the characterful, woody tones that Martin is so good at. Hard case included.
Martin DRS-1 Specifications:
- MODEL DRS1
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Sapele
- ROSETTE: Single Ring
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: A-Frame
- TOP BRACES: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid Sapele
- BACK PURFLING: none
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Sapele
- ENDPIECE: none
- ENDPIECE INLAY: none
- BINDING: none
- TOP INLAY STYLE: none
- SIDE INLAY: none
- BACK INLAY: none
- NECK MATERIAL: Rust Stratabond
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Standard Taper
- HEADPLATE: Indian Rosewood Pattern HPL
- HEELCAP: none
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Black Richlite
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4''
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-11/16''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/8''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: 1/8'' Dots - White ABS
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: none
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Satin
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- FINISH NECK: none
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Black Richlite
- BRIDGE STYLE: Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2-1/8''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome Enclosed w/ Small Buttons
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/ Black Dots
- PICKGUARD: Black
- CASE: 345 Hardshell
- INTERIOR LABEL: Paper Label
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman Sonitone