The VOX MV50 Clean Nutube Guitar Amp Head is a compact head featuring a 50W RMS output at 4 Ohm with Nutube Technology, analogue circuitry and an EQ switch.
Order within 22 hrs 34 mins
Founded in 1957, VOX has designed a number of unique and innovative products, including the iconic AC30. Making its debut in the 60th anniversary year of VOX, the MV50 is a revolutionary amp that is destined to be remembered amongst VOX’s most inventive products. It’s so compact that at first glance it looks like an accessory, and its sophisticated appearance could earn it a place as interior décor, yet the sound it produces is monstrous. Rest assured, in this small package lies analog circuitry, including revolutionary Nutube technology for incredible, authentic tube amp tone.
• Only 500 grams (1.1lbs)! An ultra-compact amp head that
you can easily carry in one hand
• Monstrous sound with 50W of output power, all in an unbelievable size
• Equipped with an analog preamp driven by Nutube, the new vacuum tube that shrinks the size of conventional tubes, but retains the tone
• Three distinct amplifier voices are offered: Clean, AC, and Rock
• MV50's circuit design was meticulously crafted to closely resemble classic analog circuitry
• Equipped with a Class D power amp for quiet, efficient and reliable performance
• EQ Switch adds or cuts low-end for pairing with a variety of cabinets
• Line/headphone out with cabinet emulation for direct recording or performance
• Retro-chic design with a mirror-finish front and VU meter
• An ideal match with VOX's new speaker cabinets, the BC108 and BC112 Preamp driven by Nutube, the revolutionary new vacuum tube.